These easy protein squares are completely fuss free, gluten free and dairy free. Plus they’re less than 100 calories per square.
Like brownies but healthier.
Thanks do our customer Andie for sharing this killer solution to afternoon hunger.
Made gluten-free using our Queen St. Bakery 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Flour as a substitute for regular wheat flour.
Andie’s Gluten Free Protein Squares (Gluten Free/Dairy Free)
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup monk fruit sweetener (we used Lakanto)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (can sub for oat milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup QSB 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of favourite protein powder
- 1 scoop of collagen powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together in order listed. The batter should be wet but thick.
3. Bake in a 8×8 parchment paper lined pan for 20 minutes or so until the sides begin to firm and the center is still soft. The less you cook, the more fudgy it’ll be.
4. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
Recipes you might like
These easy protein squares are completely fuss free, gluten free and dairy free. Plus they’re less than 100 calories per square.Like brownies but healthier. Thanks