Fall & Pumpkin Spice. As synonymous as PB+J or avocado with Queen St. Bakery Chia toast.
But not all pumpkin spice recipes are created equal. These donuts are made using homemade pumpkin puree for a ridiculously comforting afternoon treat.
Pumpkin Spice Donuts (Gluten-Free, Dairy Free)
- 1 3/4 cups QSB 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of Pumpkin Puree (we used homemade to ensure it’s Gluten Free)
- 1 1/2 cups of White Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (ground)
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F and grease a donut pan
2. In a large bowl (or stand mixer), combine all the wet ingredients and blend until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
4. Gradually add the dry mix to the wet mix while mixing at a slow speed, either by hand or using your stand mixer.
5. Scoop the dough into a piping bag and begin to pipe into your donut pan. You want to fill it 2/3 of the way up.
6. Bake the donuts for 18 minutes.
7. While they’re still hot, coat in a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin spice.
Recipes you might like
A genius change up to one of our go-to’s, these banana muffins won’t last past lunch. Lau from Lau’s Healthy Life created these mouthwatering muffins with
One of our most reliable sources for happiness has got to be the humble brownie. But even though these gooey chocolate squares are a crowdpleaser
We love banana bread, but sometimes it’s hard to justify a slice of something close to cake for breakfast. This recipe relies completely on the