Butter, flakey and super simple to make, this gluten free quiche will not disappoint. Filled with fresh eggs, veggies and chicken, this quiche will satisfy even the non gluten freers in the family.
Thanks to our customer Sierra for sharing this delicious and healthy gluten free recipe.
Made gluten-free using our Queen St. Bakery 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Flour as a substitute for regular wheat flour.
Sierra’s Simple Gluten Free Quiche (Gluten Free)
- ½ cup QSB 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk of your choice
- Onions, peppers, kale and chicken (cooked and cooled), diced
- Handful of feta cheese
- 1/4 tsp dill
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F. Add all the crust ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well with a fork.
2. Grease a pie pan and press dough into the pan making sure to cover the bottom and sides evenly. Note, wetting your fingers helps the dough stick less and makes it easier to press.
3. Bake the crust for 15 minutes.
4. While the crust is baking, whisk all the filling ingredients in a medium bowl. Once the crust is done, pour filling over the crust and place the pie pan in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
Recipes you might like
These easy protein squares are completely fuss free, gluten free and dairy free. Plus they’re less than 100 calories per square.Like brownies but healthier. Thanks