Super Simple Sugar Cookies (Gluten Free)
- 2 1/4 cups QSB 1-for-1 Superfood Baking Mix
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter (this recipe used vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
1. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredient
2. In a separate bowl, beat together the softened butter and sugar. Once combined, add the egg, vanilla & almond extract and beat for a further 15 seconds
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the softened butter and sugar. Once combined, add the egg, vanilla & almond extract and beat for a further 15 seconds
4. Add the dry into the wet and mix until you form a dough.
5. Divide the dough into two, roll each out on parchment until 1/4 inch thick, then cover & place in the fridge for an hour (or longer).
6. Preheat your oven to 350F, then using a cookie cutter, cut the dough into holiday shapes.
7. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
8. Let cool and decorate with royal icing and your favourite Christmas food colouring
Recipes you might like
A genius change up to one of our go-to’s, these banana muffins won’t last past lunch. Lau from Lau’s Healthy Life created these mouthwatering muffins with
One of our most reliable sources for happiness has got to be the humble brownie. But even though these gooey chocolate squares are a crowdpleaser
We love banana bread, but sometimes it’s hard to justify a slice of something close to cake for breakfast. This recipe relies completely on the